OUR PURPOSE & WHO WE ARE
At Lee Scullion Photography I am committed to protecting the data and privacy of all of my users. I believe in open, transparent communication that puts my clients needs first.
Lee Scullion Photography has identified how I am given consent of personal information and identify how I intend to use this information on a lawful basis for processing during the purchase of bridal photography. I consult on how I seek, record and manage the information and improve on any data legislation. I can delete this information at any point from my methods. I hold this information until a period of either the wedding date or it will be kept for accountancy purposes for a maximum period of 6 years and then deleted.
INFORMATION COLLECTED & HOW I USE IT
In running and maintaining my website and information provided voluntarily by you, I may collect and process this information only to:
- Register you and or book a consultation via email.
- Communicate with you during the appointment process and up until your wedding date and thereafter.
- Assist with the accurate timings and orders of your wedding photography service.
- Communicate with you about any other information that you provide to me with regards to you, your wedding photography service and your wedding day.
- Plus all other communication to help me deliver a service to you in connection to your wedding day.
- To provide information to you relating to other products that may be of interest to you relating to your wedding day. Such additional information will only be provided where you have consented to receive such information.
- To inform you of any changes to our website, all services or goods and products.
- For our internal record keeping.
- For accountancy purposes and record keeping for HMRC.
Where such consent has been provided it can be withdrawn by you at any time.
I use Google Analytics to understand general trends about our content and traffic sources; for example, where users come from, which pages are most popular, which sites provide most traffic, how our marketing efforts impact the amount of visits we receive.
HOW I STORE YOUR PERSONAL DATA
I have appropriate security measures in place to prevent personal information from being accidentally lost, or used or accessed in an unauthorised way. I limit access to your personal information to those who have a genuine business need to know it. Those processing your information will do so only in an authorised manner and are subject to a duty of confidentiality.
How long your personal information will be kept
I will hold your personal data only for as long as there is need to do so. I am obliged to hold some personal data for set periods by law. Currently, I retain files for 10 years.
DISCLOSING YOUR INFORMATION
- In the event that I sell any or all of our business to the buyer.
- Where I am legally required by law to disclose your personal information.
- To further fraud protection and reduce the risk of fraud.
Under the ‘General Data Protection Regulation’ you have a number of important rights free of charge. Please visit this site for more information.
THIRD PARTY LINKS
ACCESS TO INFORMATION
In accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998 you have the right to access any information that we hold relating to you.